Monday, July 30, 2018

Turmeric + Ginger Shots!


Here it is my highly requested Turmeric Shot recipe (which is so so simple!)

I take one of these shots every morning for the anti inflammatory effects and I have noticed such a huge improvement in my skin and body since doing so.

Recipe + Directions

1 whole lemon
1 medium pineapple (try to get a nice ripe one!)
50g of ginger
80g of fresh turmeric

1) Juice all above ingredients together in that order (turmeric last!) then follow with a small amount of water just to help wash everything through the juicer.

2) Pour into containers (this made around 10 shots).

3) When you are ready for a shot sprinkle a little bit of black pepper in, shake it up and enjoy!

So simple and so effective! If you want to see a video of me making them I posted some clips on instagram. Click here for the post.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Ebony Jane Hensler | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig